Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Adbuction Print

My digital camera is no longer with us. It does not want to turn on. It does not want to charge the battery. It does not want to read any SD cards. Its stubbornness has got the best of it. Hopefully, I'll be able to scrounge up some change and save up for a new one in the coming months. I'm open to recommendations on cameras.

The lack of a camera has motivated me to start scanning my projects, which I have been putting off for a long time.

This print was for the Hallowed Halloween show at Proximity Gallery that my friend, Sam Heimer, put together beautifully. It was a really fun project to complete and I had the opportunity to work on it for months in preparation.
























































"The Abduction" by Jen Gin.
screenprint, block print, ink on paper



***

No comments: